Picture gallery on your website
Your website picture galley features:
- You can create multiple picture albums in various topics.
- Each album can contain any number of pictures.
- Pictures in album are reduced in size, and user can see the full sized images after the mouse click.
- User can view all picture album images in slideshow in the pop-up window.
- Website owner can easily change the order of the pictures in the album by dragging them with the mouse.
- For each picture a text description can be set, the description will appear under the enlarged image.
- You can upload many pictures (jpg, gif, png) in album at once, not only one by one.
- You can create your own address for the picture album (for example, you can use /moskva.html instead of /photo1.html that is offered by the system).
- You can easily rotate uploaded pictures clockwise or counterclockwise.
- You can add picture gallery or picture album to the navigation menu.
- You can set custom design for all picture gallery pages and for separate picture albums.
- You can set any picture album as the main page, if the page address of the album is set as /index.html instead of /photo1.html offered by the system.
How to create picture album with images
To create picture gallery go to "Content" - "Picture gallery" in the website management system of your website:
Click on "Create new album" hyperlink:
Input the album name and click on "Save":
Then use the hyperlink "Add photo" and choose photos or pictures on your computer that you wish to upload to the created album:
As soon as the uploading will be finished, images will be displayed in the picture album and will be available for editing.
Use the photo editing pop-up panel if you wish to set the image as the album cover, add a description, rotate or delete.
To change the image order, just move the images with your mouse.
You can rename album, change the album page address, delete album, add it to the menu or set the page design using following links:
How to rename the album. To change the album name use the hyperlink "Rename picture album"
How to change the album page address. To change the album page address use the hyperlink "Page address" and input your own page address. You can use Cyrillic letters as well as Latin. When writing in Cyrillic letters, the system will do the transliteration.
How to add the album to the menu. If you wish to set the created album as one of the menu items of the menu on the left side of the website (in standard design), use the "Add to menu" hyperlink and input the album arrangement parameters.
Page design. This option is designed for websites that use custom design. Custom design is usually created and set up by a web designer. Picture gallery page can use custom designs, to do so, please use the "Page design" hyperlink.
Picture description. Position your mouse cursor on the image, and in the pop-up buttons choose:
In the opened pop-up window input the picture description and click on "Save". To view the changes, refresh the page in the browser (you can just press the F5).
How to set picture gallery or picture album as the main page of the website. To set the picture gallery or the picture album as the main page, in the page address write /index.html and click on "Save".
Please pay attention to the correct name of the page: /index.html cannot contain empty spaces before or after the text.